07 Nights / 08 Days
Gangtok - Tsomgo Lake - Kalimpong - Darjeeling - Mirik - Siliguri
- Get introduced to Tibetan Culture by visiting the Research Institute of Tibetology and Directorate of Handlooms and Handicrafts in Gangtok.
- Spend some time around Tsomgo Lake, an emerald gem at an altitude of 3780 meters.
- Explore Pine View Nursery of Kalimpong, which is a famous trader of orchids.
- Savor pleasing view of sunset around two of the largest peaks of the world (Mount Everest and Kanchenjunga) from Tiger Hill of Darjeeling
- Cruise aboard Shikaras on Sumendu Lake of Mirik
On arriving at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/Bagdora Airport in the state of West Bengal, get received, assisted and transferred by our tour representative to get checked into your pre-booked hotel in Gangtok. After getting checked into the hotel, relax there. Spend the rest of the day leisurely or opt for spotting several monasteries, centers of Tibetology and other religious educational institutes, here. Get back to your hotel to spend all the night long there.