10 Nights / 11 Days
Delhi - Agra - Varanasi - Bodhgaya - Patna - Vaishali - Kushinagar - Lumbini » Sravasti » Lucknow - Delhi
- Sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi comprising main tourist attractions such as Jama Masjid, Parliament House, India Gate, Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutab Minar and Gandhi Memorial.
- Guided tour of the main tourist attractions of Agra comprising Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh, Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah, Chini Ka Rauza, Guru Ka Tal and Ram Bagh.
- Visit Sikandara.
- A visit to the main tourist attractions of Varanasi comprising Niranjana River, Sujata Village and Mahabodhi Temple
- Full day tour to the main tourist attractions in Bodhgaya comprising Mahabodhi temple, Bodhi tree and the Vishnupad temple
- A visit to the main tourist hotspots of Patna comprising Golghar, Sanjay Gandhi Jaivik Udyan, Takht Sri Patna Sahib, Patna museum and Mahavir Mandir
- Guided tour of Kushinagar covering main tourist attractions such as Kushinagar museum, Mahaparinirvana temple and Sun temple
- A visit to the main tourist attractions of Sravasti comprising Jain temple, Agulimala Stupa and Ananthapindika Stupa
On arriving in Delhi by late evening, get received, assisted and transferred by our tour representative to get checked into your pre-booked hotel in Delhi. Stay at your hotel all the night long.
After taking your breakfast, leave for a guided tour to Bodhgaya. During the tour, visit the other main tourist attractions comprising Brahm Yoni, Chinese Temple & Monastery, International Buddhist House & Japanese Temple, 80 feet Statue of the Buddha, Rajayatana, Tibetan Monastery, Thai Temple & Monastery, Buddha Kund, Lotus Tank, Burmese Temple, Archaeological Museum and Buddhist Monastery of Bhutan. In the evening, get back to your hotel to have your dinner and stay there all the night long.
After having your breakfast, get checked out from the hotel and get driven straight to Lumbini. On getting there, get checked into your pre-booked hotel and step out for the sightseeing of the main tourist attractions of Lumbini comprising Lumbini Grove, the Holy Temple of Maya Devi, Dharmaswami Maharaja Buddha Vihar and Rummendei Piller. In the evening, get driven to pay a visit to Kapilvastu. After this, return to your hotel to take your dinner and spend overnight there.