09 Nights / 10 Days
Delhi - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Orchha - Shivpuri - Gwalior - Agra
- A visit to the famous tourist attractions of Delhi such as Jama Masjid, Red Fort and Qutab Minar complex
- Early morning boat ride on the Ganges river at Varanasi
- Guided tour of the famous temples of Varanasi
- Excursion to the world-famous Khajuraho temples, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Early morning visit to the Taj Mahal, Agra
On arriving at Delhi airport/railway station by late evening, get received, assisted and transferred by our tour representative to get checked into your pre-booked hotel. Stay at your hotel all the night long.
After taking your breakfast, get driven to Agra. On reaching there, get checked into your pre-booked hotel and take your lunch. After this, step out for the visiting of the famous markets of Agra, the place suitable place for the shopping of particular embroidered dress material, handicrafts and the items not to missed of the purchasing of Daal Moth, Petha and miniature Taj replicas. Later, get back to your hotel to stay all the night long.